Detail-Driven Worry Warts: Meet Your New PBM
We're Here to Serve You
An account team that starts with you and stays with you; monthly summary and detailed reports with online access to the report system; and a suite of clinical solutions that drive appropriate, lowest-net cost utilization. Are these the unrealistic desires of an overbearing benefits manager? No, they're just our definition of what a PBM should be providing.
You might have a hard time believing that something like Serve You Rx actually exists. But tell us what you need, and we'll help your "pipe dreams" come true.
Pharmacy Benefit Management
Managing all key PBM functions in-house provides us with the power to be a flexible partner to our broker partners and their clients.
- Available in all geographies and industry segments throughout the nation
- Designs and delivers custom plans and services according to client needs
- Provides solutions that are cost-effective and clinically appropriate
Mail Service Pharmacy
Our self-owned and operated mail service pharmacy, Serve You DirectRx Pharmacy, is convenient and cost-effective.
- Easy ordering of first fills and refills via phone, mail, or online
- Standard delivery to members at no additional cost
- Up to a 90-day supply of most maintenance medications
- 24/7 access to consult with a Serve You Rx pharmacist
Effective specialty management includes both high-touch, individualized care management and tried-and-true plan management techniques.
- Includes clinical prior authorizations and other specialty utilization management programs
- Serve You DirectRx Specialty Pharmacy provides care management and specialty prescription fulfillment
With PBMs, Bigger Isn't Better. Better Is Better.
We offer a variety of optional clinical services and strategies that enable clients to meet plan goals and objectives through the development of a comprehensive and customized pharmacy benefit. These plan design elements are aimed at maximizing cost savings, ensuring appropriate drug therapy, and improving member care.
No Problem Too Big. See For Yourself
We have created solutions to target specific PBM needs. Learn about our Opioid Risk Management Program, Overdose Aid Kit Program, Diabetes Care Plus Program, and Specialty Copay Assistance and Accumulator Program.
Reach out to us
"*" indicates required fields